• Bella Rose, 311 N.E. Second St., is a full-service, Christian-based spa and salon. They do everything from manicures to Swedish massages. Bella Rose has a new retail shop with many items for anyone to pick up, such as jewelry, hats or a flat iron with an oil infuser. Bella Rose always has gift certificates for any one of their wonderful services. They can be reached at 863-357-3333.
• ARS Power Sports, 4422 U.S. 441 N., is the place to go for all your dirt bike, ATV, street bike, scooter, sport bike and cruiser needs. They do everything from oil changes to full repair. They also sell a wide variety of bikes and ATVs in youth and adult sizes. They carry helmets, boots and more accessories. Gift cards are always available for any occasion and they offer layaway. Don’t forget to tell them Tammi sent you! They can be reached at 863-467-0900. Check out their website at www.arspowersports.com or just like them on Facebook.
This week its all about the ladies and the top 10 things they would like for Christmas!
The top 10 things for the woman in your life are:
1. A spa day/message
2. A shopping spree
3. Gift certificates to their favorite restaurant
5. A vacation
6. Car accessories
7. New gun/day of shooting
9. Newest phone/laptop or tablet
10. Things to make life easier, such as a new mixer, vacuum and etc.
This recipe of the week, again submitted by a co-worker, is sure to make your holiday baking a little less stressful!
Cynthia’s Peanut Butter Microwave Fudge
Ingredients: 1 box of confectionery sugar, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1/3 cup of milk and 1 cup of peanut butter.
1. Place sugar, butter and milk in a large bowl.
2. Microwave for two minutes.
3. Remove and stir with mixer.
4. Microwave for another 30 seconds, then add peanut butter.
5. Mix till combined.
6. Spread in a foil lined 8×8 pan.
7. Let cool in fridge and cut.
Tammi’s Top of the Lake for the Week of Dec. 20.
Reach columnist Tammi Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org